The house is comfortable and spacious and well stocked, with games, children's toys and books. Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided but guests are asked to bring their own beach towels. There are good quality mattresses on all the beds.
The house is likely to suit families and friends who are looking for somewhere quiet and peaceful to stay where they can all relax together.
Non-smokers only and no pets (sorry). Lets usually run Saturday to Saturday but this can be varied subject to availability. Short breaks (up to 3 nights) available by arrangement at 2/3 of the weekly price.
- Entrance hall
- Twin bedded room (3' beds)
- Double bedroom (4'6” bed)
- Family bathroom/WC with bath & separate shower
- Master bedroom with 5' king size bed with sliding patio doors to garden. Ensuite shower room/WC
- Utility room (recently refurbised) with sink, washing machine, tumble dryer & additional fridge
- Large open plan sitting/dining room (30' x 16' approx) with open fire, TV & CD player. Glazed along one wall with two pairs of sliding doors opening on to a balcony. Balcony furniture, BBQ.
- Fitted kitchen, well stocked with eye level electric double oven, electric hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, food processor
- Double bedroom (4'6" bed)
- Shower room/WC